QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page login help
Your Account lets you manage your company's purchases, subscriptions, contact, payment and billing information, service requests and share these information with others in your organization all in one convenient location.
To access Your Account, you need to create a login. The same login is required to manage your payroll service information in QuickBooks when you go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Info.
If you are an authorized contact, and you can invite, re-invite, or remove a user, see Your Account: Add or remove an authorized user
I am asked for a confirmation code:
- Sign in to your Intuit account.
- Select how you would like to receive your confirmation code and click Continue. If you no longer have access to the email listed, complete the Email change request form.
- UPDATE: The current process for submitting an email change request is undergoing maintenance. Please see Unable to edit account information for the QuickBooks My Account website for more information.
- Retrieve the confirmation code. It can sometimes take a few moments for the code to arrive. You may also want to check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder to see if the code went there. If the code does not arrive, you can click the Didn't receive a code link in the Check your email window to generate another code.
- Enter the confirmation code and click Continue.
I don't have an Intuit login
- From the Sign In page, click the Don't have an Intuit login? link.
- Select your name from the list of contacts, and click Continue.
- If the contact(s) in the list is/are no longer connected with your company, please contact us. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
- If an account/login has been created with your email address, you can no longer create another with the same email address. You can either retrieve your User ID or reset your password.
- If you get a message that the email address and phone number don't match, please contact us to update your information. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
I forgot my User ID
- From the Sign In page, click the Forgot User ID or Email? link.
- Enter your e-mail address, and then click Submit.
- Your user ID will be sent to your email. Please check your email.
Note: If you do not see an email from us within 45 minutes, check your spam or junk email folder, or request for your user ID again. If you do not receive an email within 45 minutes after two attempts of retreiving your User ID, please contact us. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
I forgot my Password
- From the sign in screen, click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your User ID, and then click Submit.
- If you have set up a security question, enter the answer to the question, and then click Submit.
- If you forgot the answer to the security question, please contact us. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
Note: If you do not receive an email within 45 minutes, please contact us. Visit www.payroll.com/helpme, select Account, and find the contact option at the right.
How do I determine if I already have Your Account?
QuickBooks Merchant Service
Is my Intuit login the same as my QuickBooks Software login?
QuickBooks software login allows you to access your QuickBooks company file.
Intuit login is mainly used for signing up and accessing Intuit online services and applications to purchase and update your account information.