Georgia state W-2 e-file help
Employers reporting 250 or more W-2s must submit them electronically. If you are required to pay the Georgia withholding electroncially, you must file the G-1003 and W-2s electronically.
You will be able to file your W-2s electronically with the Geogia Department of Revenue by the due date of February 28th.
You have an Enhanced Payroll subscription.
You can file your W-2s directly from QuickBooks:
(In QuickBooks 2014: Skip to the next step.)
- Select GA from the State dropdown list.
- Highlight GA State W-2s - GA State W-2 Worksheet (E-file Only).
- Review the Select Filing Period year, and edit if necessary.
- Click OK.
In QuickBooks 2014 and later:
- In the File Forms section, select GA State W-2s - GA State W-2 Worksheet (E-file Only).
- If you do not see the form, click the Forms button, and select Make a New Form Active. Click the State dropdown button, and select GA. Select the form, and click Add Form.
- Click File Form.
- Review the SELECT FILING PERIOD year, and edit if necessary.
- Click OK.
On the Agency Login Information Screen, enter your e-mail address and contact phone number. Click Submit