Virginia state W-2 E-file help
Virginia requires employers file W-2s electronically.
You will be able to submit your state W-2 Forms electronically.
You have an active Enhanced Payroll subscription.
You can file your W-2s directly from QuickBooks:
- Select VA from the State Drop Down Box.
- Highlight VA State W-2s - VA State W-2 Worksheet (E-file Only).
- Review the Select Filing Period year, and edit if necessary.
- Click OK.
In QuickBooks 2014 and higher:
- In the File Forms section, select VA State W-2s - VA State W-2 Worksheet (E-file Only).
- If you do not see the form, click the Forms button, and select Make a New Form Active. Click the State dropdown button, and select VA. Select the form, and click Add Form.
On the Agency Login Information Screen, enter your e-mail address and contact phone number. Click Submit