Intuit Payroll Services tax filing service FAQ
This is an FAQ regarding Intuit's tax filing service.
You have questions about Intuit's tax filing service.
Intuit Payroll Services Tax Support
Answers to frequently asked questions about Intuit's Tax Filing service and your quarterly reference copies.
- What is the 944 Annual Form?
- How do I read my State Unemployment Insurance rate tax notice?
- How do I change my SUI rate in QuickBooks?
- Which tax forms do you file for me?
- When will my filed tax forms be available to me?
- How do I access my filed tax forms for Assisted Payroll?
- How do I print, save, and e-mail copies of my tax forms?
- Whom should I call if I have further questions about my tax filings?
Businesses receive a tremendous amount of mail from state and federal tax agencies. We can help you sort out the relevant information to make handling your taxes less stressful.
- Blank Payroll Tax Forms
- Notice of Discrepancy (Overpayment, Balance Due, or Missing Return)
- Where should I send my tax agency correspondence?
- What happens after I send a notice to you?
- Do I need to respond to the agency myself?
- What if I receive a second notice for an issue that should have been resolved?