ViewMyPaycheck: Set up administrator as an employee
If you are a ViewMyPaycheck administrator who is also an employee of the company, you may want to see your own employee information, such as your W-2. To do so, you must have a unique, separate email address and use that to invite yourself as an employee to ViewMyPaycheck.
You're a ViewMyPaycheck administrator and an employee of the company.
To set yourself up as an employee:
Update the email address in your QuickBooks employee record.
- Start QuickBooks.
- Open the Employee Center and then click the Employees tab.
- Locate and double-click your name in the employees list.
- In the Edit Employee window, make sure that your employee email address is different than the one you've used as a ViewMyPaycheck administrator.
In QuickBooks 2013: click Address & Contact tab to verify the Main Email address.
Upload employee payroll information from QuickBooks to ViewMyPaycheck.
- Open the Payroll Center.
- In the Pay Employees section, click the Related Payroll Activities drop-down arrow.
- Click Send to ViewMyPaycheck.com.
Sign in to ViewMyPaycheck as an administrator.
Invite yourself to ViewMyPaycheck as an employee.
Important! Be sure you send the invitation to your "employee" email address rather than to your "administrator" email address.
Sign in to the email account to which you sent the invitation email (Google, Hotmail, AOL, etc.), open the invitation email, and then follow the instructions that tell you how to sign in to ViewMyPaycheck.
Have questions about ViewMyPaycheck? Contact ViewMyPaycheck Support!