Intuit QuickBooks Payroll News & Updates
Information on the latest payroll update and current year payroll news.
You have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks payroll updates.
The latest Payroll Update is 21309.
Summary of Payroll Update 21309:
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes revised withholding tables for: Idaho and Vermont.
- There are no forms updates in this payroll update.
E-File and Pay Update
- There are no e-file and pay updates in this payroll update.
Prior Payroll Update Summaries
The Payroll News section includes federal, state, or payroll related news articles that could affect your payroll.
- Federal payroll tax law changes for tax year ending 2012 and tax year beginning 2013
- Federal Withholding Tables for 2013
- 2012 Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) Credit Reductions
- Social Security Administration W-2/W-3 Approval Letter
- QuickBooks Payroll: Reporting Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage Cost for Tax Year 2012
- QuickBooks Payroll: Additional Medicare Tax
- QuickBooks Payroll: Reporting Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage Cost for Tax Year 2013
Changes for Tax Tracking Types
It's important to understand how QuickBooks supports various state and local taxes. Expand this section to learn more about which taxes are supported, how the taxes are applied and should changes occur during the tax year what actions, if any, are required on your part to set up or edit your employee and company payroll information in your QuickBooks company file.