ViewMyPaycheck: Cannot sign in to ViewMyPaycheck
You are an employer or an employee and cannot sign in to ViewMyPaycheck.
I'm an employee. I can't sign in to ViewMyPaycheck!
- What is my User ID? If you're not sure if you have an Intuit Account or the application says there is already an Intuit Account with your email address, use the Forgot User ID application to check. The Forgot User ID application retrieves any Intuit Account user IDs associated with the email address. Sign in to ViewMyPaycheck with your Intuit Account user ID and password.
- What is my Password? If you don't remember the password set for your Intuit Account user ID, you can use the Forgot Password application to reset it.
- I don't know the answer to my security question. Don't worry, ViewMyPaycheck Support can help. If you haven't already done so, contact ViewMyPaycheck Support with your name and e-mail address so we can research your account.
I'm a payroll administrator/employer. I invited my employees to ViewMyPaycheck, but they are having trouble signing in (http://viewmypaycheck.intuit.com).
- Verify that you properly invited your employees to ViewMyPaycheck using their Intuit Account user IDs. To do so, have the employee verify the Intuit Account user ID used to sign in to ViewMyPaycheck. (Is the employee having problems verifying the Intuit Account user ID?)
- If your employees are still having trouble signing in to ViewMyPaycheck, have them follow the advice in the "I'm an employee. I can't sign in to ViewMyPaycheck!" section.