E-file 940, 941, and/or 944 Federal Forms in QuickBooks
This article will provide you the instructions on how to conveniently file your 940, 941 or 944 Tax Forms electronically to IRS (Internal Revenue System) in QuickBooks.
To e-file your 940, 941, or 944 tax forms in QuickBooks, you must have:
To e-file Federal Forms 940, 941, and 944 in QuickBooks:
Go to Employees> Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s> Process Payroll Forms.
Select the form you need to file.
In QuickBooks 2014:
- In the Payroll Center, go to File Forms tab.
- Select the form you need to file from the list.
- Click File Form.
- Select the form filing period and click OK.
In QuickBooks 2013 and earlier supported versions:
- Select Federal forms and click OK.
- Select the specific form you need to file, select the filing period, and then click OK.
Review the forms and click Check For Errors. If needed, correct any errors.
Click on the Submit Form button.
Click on the E-File button and follow the on screen instructions to submit the form.