Troubleshoot Issues with Printing and .PDF Files
When you try to create, print or email a pay stub and/or payroll reports either you get an error, nothing happens, or QuickBooks closes.
Why this is happening:
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port....
- Could not print to printer
- Error: QuickBooks can't complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component
- QuickBooks is not responding
- PDF Converter shows offline
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- The device is not ready
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- Quickbooks could not save your form or reports as a .pdf
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working
- Unrecoverable error
- 15064 06798
- 14982 50172
- 14983 96787
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41
- Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter
Check out this article on our QuickBooks community site: Unable to reconcile accounts or to create, print, or email .pdf files and Troubleshoot common printer problems for detailed steps about how to resolve these printing issues.