Internet Connection Errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445 and 6718407
When downloading a payroll update, you receive the following error:
Typically, the Internet connection, or IC, errors are caused by damaged files, firewalls, or incorrect Internet settings.
You will be able to download the latest payroll updates.
You have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription.
To resolve the error:
Verify that your payroll subscription is set to Active.
- Restart the computer. Open QuickBooks.
- Choose Employees > My Payroll Service
- Click Account/Billing Information. Make sure the status of the payroll subscription is set to Active.
- Click Close. QuickBooks connects with the server.
Verify that your service key is accurate.
Check your computer's date and time.
Add Intuit's URL as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click the Sites button.
- In the Add this website to the zone box enter: *.intuit.com.
- Click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone box.
- Click Close > OK.
Check your Internet Explorer settings.
Configure your firewall, antivirus program, or other third-party application.
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\QBW32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\qbupdate.exe
Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode.