Change primary principal for Direct Deposit customers
- Listed principal is no longer with the company.
- Board members or company officers have changed.
- Authorized bank signors have changed.
To request to change the primary principal:
Accomplish the following requirements:
- Completed Primary Principal Change form.
- A request letter signed by all principals on the company letterhead explaining reason for principal addition or change.
- Photocopy of the new principal's govenment issued ID.
Send the requirements to Intuit either by fax (877-699-8996) or e-mail (SBPFCSOperations@intuit.com).
Incomplete documents might delay Intuit's ability to process your request.