Change Direct Deposit Primary Principal
When you sign up for the QuickBooks Direct Deposit Service, you submit your company information including the:
- Company Owner
By default, the Company Owner is listed as the Primary Principal of your direct deposit account. For security purposes, all changes to your account (ex: bank account change, PIN change, etc.) that require a completed form or request letter must be signed by Primary Principal.
- Payroll Administrator
Communications about your payroll transactions (ex: direct deposit confirmation, rejects, notice of change, etc.) are emailed to the Payroll Administrator.
- Listed principal is no longer with the company.
- Board members or company officers have changed.
- Authorized bank signors have changed.
To request to change the primary principal:
Accomplish the following requirements:
- Completed Primary Principal Change form.
- A request letter signed by all principals on the company letterhead explaining reason for principal addition or change.
- Photocopy of the new principal's govenment issued ID.
Send the requirements to Intuit either by fax (877-699-8996) or e-mail (SBPFCSOperations@intuit.com).
Incomplete documents might delay Intuit's ability to process your request.