Update credit card information for your QuickBooks Payroll subscription
Your Intuit QuickBooks Payroll (Enhanced, Basic, or Standard) subscription lets you download the latest tax table, create paychecks in QuickBooks with automatic tax calculations, and more. If you have the Enhanced Payroll, you will also be able to pay your taxes and file your payroll tax forms.
Your subscription is billed on an annual or monthly basis to the payment information we have on file. A notice prior to the renewal and an invoice notification upon the renewal of the payroll service is sent to the Primary Contact of the account. This article explains how you can safely and securely update your credit card information within your QuickBooks Account Maintenance page.
To Update Your Credit Card Information In Quickbooks:
In QuickBooks, go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Accounts/Billing Information.
Sign in using your Intuit Account login.
In the Annual Billing Details section, click any of the links in the Current Payment Method section.
Update your credit card information and click Submit.
Verify the billing information is correct.
- Annual Renewal Date shows a date in the future. This is the next date you will be billed for your payroll service.
- Annual Fee - The fee for your payroll subscription.
Click the Log Out link in the upper right.
- Auto-renewal - your payroll service is a subscription that renews automatically, and your credit card or bank account will be automatically debited at the start of each subscription term. The notice prior to the renewal and the invoice notification upon the renewal of the payroll service is sent to the Primary Contact.
- Cancel - you may cancel your payroll subscription at any time through our Online Cancellation Tool.
- To switch from using electronic funds transfer to using credit card to pay for your service, please contact us.
For auto-renewal and cancelation terms, see your QuickBooks software license agreement
Cancel Standard, Enhanced, or Basic payroll service