Thinking of hiring? We want to help with this FREE hiring guide by Rhonda Abrams.
This guide can help you:
- Find and select the best employees for your small business
- Manage Paying employees accurately and on time
- Motivate and retain employees
- And more—including worksheets and business case best practices
©2013 Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
When you download your FREE hiring guide you'll learn:
- The advantages of hiring an employee to help you grow your business.
- To define the work you want your employee to complete.
- Determine if you need to hire a full-time employee, part-time employee, independent contractor, or intern.
- Calculate how much it costs to hire an employee or staff.
- Understand the payroll basics needed to pay employees.
- Write a job description to attract the employment applications that fit best.
- Best way to conduct a job interview to ensure you ask good interview questions.
- How to evaluate job candidates and employement applications, so you hire the employee that best fits your business.
- The management traits needed to be a leader and a great boss.
- Create a successful company culture.
- About the forms and paperwork needed to hire new employees.